In cases where your guest has accidentally cancelled their reservation and wants to still be accommodated, it unfortunately cannot be reinstated by the booking source or STS.
But to ensure the inventory maintains blocked off and any outstanding fees can be collected, the booking must be added manually into the STS Portal by the host.
See steps below:
IF - Invoice has already been paid in full
You will need to first create a discount code of 100% to be used when adding the booking. This will ensure the guest is not charged twice for the reservation.
- Click Bookings on the side Menu. Then select, Discount Codes.
- Create a name for the discount (this can be used again at a later time).
- Enter 100 in each of the following sections to ensure no fees are requested from the guest - Nightly Rate Discount , Additional Guest Fee Discount and Cleaning Fee Discount. You will want to enter "0" in the field Security Deposit Discount %. This will ensure the deposit is requested to be collected.
- Listings to Apply Discount Code - Select all applicable listings you want to apply this code to and select Add New Discount Code. The code will automatically be added to be used in the future.
- Click Bookings on the side Menu. Then select, Add New Booking.
- Enter the property address, Check in and Check out dates as well as the number of guests.
- Click Submit.
- Click Book under the applicable property.
- Within the field Discount Code, enter the name of the Discount Code and click Apply Discount Code. You will see the total amount due change to 0.00
- Enter the guests name, email & phone number to complete the booking.
- Click Reserve
IF - Invoice has not been paid in full
Provide the guest with your direct booking link so they can rebook and pay for their reservation.