It is very important that you import your STS calendar into your Airbnb account. This will ensure each calendar is blocked off accordingly when you receive new bookings.
Please Note: Failing to do so may result in over bookings and extra fees incurred.
Follow the steps below:
- Retrieve your STS calendar link (this can be found in the Pending Go Live Section of your listing).
- Log into Airbnb, go to Host, then click Manage Listing.
- Go to Calendar and more, and then click Availability Settings (located to the right of your calendar).
- Under Sync Calendars, click Import Calendar.
- Paste the STS Calendar link into the Calendar Address (URL) section.
- In the Name your calendar section, type STS Calendar.
- Click Import Calendar to save these settings.
If you have multiple listings, these steps must to be completed for each listing.
We recommend that you test the calendar sync to ensure the connection has been established correctly. To do so please follow the steps below:
- Once you have successfully imported your STS Calendar into Airbnb, log back into your STS Portal and block off a random date on the calendar.
- Refresh your Airbnb calendar to ensure the date has successfully been blocked off. This can take up to 15 minutes.
- If this test is successful, no further action is required.
- If this test is not successful, delete the calendar link from your Airbnb Account, refresh your page and complete the steps above starting with step 1.
- For further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.