Short Term Stays will process additional charges on your behalf such as parking or other miscellaneous fees you and your guest agree to. If you would like us to request your guest pay for an additional service you offer, follow the steps below:
- Click Bookings on the side Menu. Then select, View Bookings.
- Under Search Bookings, search for the guest using their name, booking number or email address.
- Once you have located the booking, click on the booking number to view the booking summary.
- Click the Action icon below Additional Charges, then click Additional Charge Request.
- A form will pop up to enter all applicable details.
- Once the form has been submitted, an invoice will automatically be generated and sent directly to the guest via email. You will receive a notification via email once the invoice has been paid.
- You can also view the status of Additional Charges in this section of the booking record.
Please follow the steps below in the case you need to correct or adjust the amount of an additional charge invoice:
- Click the Action icon below Additional Charges.
- Then select Additional Charge Request
- A form will pop up to enter all applicable details. Within the amount to be charged field, add a negative amount to offset or correct the original invoice amount. Once submitted, the invoice amount will adjust.