Follow the steps below to disable your STS listing(s):
- Once logged into the STS Portal, go to Listings.
- Click on the blue button directly below the Action column to access your listing registration details.
- Click Disable Listing and follow the required steps.
Once you have requested that your listing be disabled, ensure that the following have been actioned if applicable:
- You will be responsible for accommodating all future guests. If you can not accommodate future guests, relocation fees will apply and will be deducted from your future payouts or you will be invoiced if fees exceed your future payout balance.
- It can take up to 10 business days to remove your listing from all our Partner Booking Sites.
- If your listing is no longer available, please ensure all future dates within the Calendar have been blocked off (unavailable) to immediately prevent new bookings.