VERY IMPORTANT: To keep all calendars synced on all sources, Airbnb hosts should no longer update inventory using their Airbnb calendar. Instead it is required to update inventory through the STS Portal ONLY. The STS Portal will automatically push inventory to all partner site calendars including Airbnb.
If you fail to update inventory when your property is unavailable, the date will show as available on all our partnered sites. You may then receive bookings for dates where you cannot accommodate a guest and will be responsible for the relocation costs if applicable, as per our terms.
To update Inventory:
- Click Listings on the side Menu.
- Click the calendar icon next to the listing you would like to update.
- Click the down arrow beside 'Update Availability' to expand the section.
- Under Availability Status, select 'Not Available' to block off calendar dates, or 'Available' to open up calendar dates.
- Select the applicable date range.
- Optional - Select the Days Included within the date rage you would like to update.
- Click Update Availability. Your new availability will automatically be reflected on all partner sites.
NOTE - Availability within the STS Calendar will not open if rates have not been set. You will need to set rates, then follow the steps above to open up availability.